Open Source Projects
With our managed claiObserver service you benefit from best-of-breed, proven cloud-native open source solutions while we do the heavy lifting for you. Work with Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, Tempo, OpenTelementry, Promtail, and all the technology you know and love when using our service.
Dedicated to the community, we also lead a number of cloud-native open source projects ourselves as part of the claiObserver eco-system. We always welcome your contribution!
Meet the meow-scot on board of our claiObserver!
Sudory is not only a Kubernetes/Helm/http executor that helps managing Kubernetes stacks in an automated and secure manner – he is also the cutest captain one could ask for!
- Easy operation of Kubernetes and Helm
- Standardization of configurations across Kubernetes cluster
- Managing Kubernetes stacks as an integrated solution
- Support of multi-cloud service provider
- Security (Kubernetes roles, TLS)
- Cost reduction thanks to job assignment for multi-clients
- Asynchronous communication between client and server
- Service catalog (workflow template)
- Support of schedule batc
This open source hub provides information on key Prometheus exporters, including Helm charts, key metrics, alert rules, and Grafana dashboards. A customized Helm chart value for ClaiObserver is available as well.
- Expanding your observability with ease by finding the right exporters
- Study suitable exporters through convenient reviews
- Automated integration with our observability solution